Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Jack: 8 Months

This kid does not stop! 
Jack is all over the place, he army/crawl crawls and pulls himself up on things and can walk around stuff although a bit unsteady and still prone to crashing. 
He loves to be thrown around and giggles every time, and who doesn't smile when a little baby giggles! 
Bath time is probably his favorite activity, and by bath time I mean anything involving water. 
Jack is getting more mischievous, he's learned to pull himself up onto things, which means our bathroom barricade is not so much a barricade anymore but something to climb on. He also loves the swings and going to the park (read: more things to climb on). 
And, as I've said over and over before, he is such a joy in our lives, we just love him more and more and it is so exciting to watch him learn something new. 
We are so grateful to be his parents!!

 
  


Can you tell I love this owl beanie? Totally bought it after I saw it on my friend Tammy's kid.


0 comments: