Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
We have so much to be very grateful for. We are surrounded by wonderful family and friends who support us. Brandon is able to go to school and we have good jobs that provide us with sufficient financial support. We are grateful to live in a free country that allows us to make our own decisions on how to conduct our lives and we are eternally grateful for those men and women who fight and put their lives on the line to protect those freedoms.

We had our traditional Capener family Thanksgiving with my parents as well. We hit the movies and lunch at Cracker Barrel and another movie. I am posting this late, so yes, I forgot what movies we saw. I believe it was the Muppet Movie and Arthur Christmas. I loved the Muppet Movie, pretty much if you have a mildly good storyline and great singing and dancing I'll be sold.

While at dinner we perused the Black Friday adds, Julie was planning her attack and I was checking to see if there was anything I had to have that I needed to send her after, but didn't find anything.

 {someone was very tired}

Jack was sent home after lunch for his nap, clearly he needed it.

We had a fun day with family and we're grateful for the opportunities we have to celebrate and remember the things we are grateful for.

0 comments: