Thursday, October 27, 2011

Jack-O-Lanterns!

I love carving pumpkins.Hoo-Ray for holidays! I love all the holidays, good excuse for traditions with family. I especially love fall and the end of the year holiday season, something about all the smells, colors, foods, warms my heart.
We went to the Farmstead so we could go to the pumpkin patch and take family pictures. There were so many pumpkins! I felt like a kid in a candy store and had to focus on just picking a few instead of trying to take home the entire patch! we found a couple of big pumpkins and a couple of small ones.
The big ones we carved up and I was hoping we had one that was big enough to stick Jack in, but he didn't fit.
Jack had a great time, he didn't really help, but he loved playing in the pumpkin "guts" that we pulled out.





Our pumpkins didn't turn out half bad. Brandon carved one that was a little more difficult than mine and it looked so nice until Jack attacked it, ripped off the hand, and decided to chew on it.



{caught red-handed}

0 comments: