Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Our Halloween festivities started of on Friday with the ward Trunk-or-Treat. Jack is probably still a little young to be Trick or Treating, but we figured he could get by at the ward activity. 
We dressed him up as Jack Jack from The Incredibles.

{Mary Poppins and Michael, the dad was dressed up as Bert, best costumes by far}

 {Dwight Shrute}


We went out on Halloween night and walked up and down Warmsprings so we could see all the houses and kids outs trick or treating. It was so fun to see all the costumes and some of the houses were all decked out. Jack loved all the action and excitement. He was squealing and bouncing around. I can't wait till next year!


 {Jack and his spoils, he didn't get any candy, but I think he did get some sucker through the wrapper}

I don't know why I love Halloween, but I do. We had a blast!

0 comments: